|Identity and contact information||Company name: INDUSTRIAL VETERINARIA, S.A. a company of the LIVISTO Group.|
|Postal address||Avda. Universitat Autònoma, 29. 08290, Cerdanyola del Vallès (Barcelona).|
|Data Protection Officer's contact email@example.com|
In compliance with the provisions of article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), LIVISTO informs you that the personal data you provide during your browsing and/or by filling in the forms on the WEBSITE will be processed by LIVISTO, the PURPOSE of which is to manage the services offered. We process the information you provide us with as a client and the contact persons who participate in the commercial relationship during the period of validity of the same in order to maintain the contractual and commercial relationship, to carry out administrative tasks related to said services and to offer you an optimal and quality service through the WEBSITE and/or that indicated in the data protection clause found next to the form you have just filled in.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
At LIVISTO we process the information provided to us by our clients and/or users of the website, in order to provide them with the services requested.
We use the information we have, according to your decisions, to provide you with a quality service, as well as to ensure the functioning of the same. The information provided will also help you to access and use our WEBSITE and to provide you with information about the products and services you want.
We also use the information we have to combat harmful or suspicious conduct or violations of our terms and policies, detect and prevent spam and maintain the integrity of our products, services and data collected, taking appropriate security measures in accordance with the data collected and the purposes of processing to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data when they are processed to the extent that our company has implemented the processing policies and security measures referred to in current European legislation on data protection. The processing policies and security measures implemented at LIVISTO prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised use of your personal data.
We also use the information you provide to respond to you when you contact us or to communicate with you where legally permitted.
By checking and accepting the box corresponding to commercial communications (check-box), the user expressly consents to LIVISTO sending him/her a NEWSLETTER (newsletter) with news, marketing messages, advertising and/or information related to our company, the services we provide and/or our products, as well as informing him/her about our policies and conditions.
The data collected will not be processed in a way that is incompatible with the purposes indicated.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect the information you provide to us when you browse our WEBSITE, specifically the identification and registration data included in forms or data and messages you communicate to us through them. This data may include: your first and last name and e-mail address as well as other data necessary to process your request or communication.
- We may receive identifying information when you send us an email or contact us.
- We may receive, currently or in the future, identifying information when you access or log in to another site, such as a social networking site, from our WEBSITE. This may include text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available on those third party sites.
RESPONSE to the forms provided to receive information on the services offered by LIVISTO, as well as any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is completely optional. However, refusal by the client or user to provide certain data may make it impossible to provide the services offered by LIVISTO.
WHERE DOES THE INFORMATION COLLECTED COME FROM?
The information we collect through the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties or publicly available sources.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA COLLECTED?
The legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
- The performance of the contract to which you are a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
- LIVISTO's legitimate interest.
- Compliance with LIVISTO's legal obligations.
DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All the information provided by the user through registration or by filling in the WEBSITE forms must be truthful. Likewise, it will be the user's responsibility to keep all the information provided to LIVISTO permanently updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to the user's real situation. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damages caused to LIVISTO or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Please inform LIVISTO immediately of any changes or modifications that may occur in relation to the data you have provided us with, so that these data are accurate at all times and correspond to your personal situation.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the LOPDGDD, you have the following rights:
- Right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not LIVISTO is processing personal data concerning you.
- The right to request access to the personal data we hold concerning you.
- The right to request its correction or deletion, e.g. you may request that your e-mail address be corrected if it is incorrect or request the deletion of data held by LIVISTO when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. If the data is deleted, we will only keep it blocked for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations.
- The right to request the restriction of processing, e.g. you have the right to restrict the processing of your data for marketing purposes by contacting us to unsubscribe from the NEWSLETTER or commercial communications. In this case, we will only keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to processing and withdraw consent at any time, e.g. you may ask LIVISTO to stop processing your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, LIVISTO ceasing to process the data except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of any claims.
- The right to the portability of the data in automated format to another data controller in the cases of processing permitted by the LOPDGDD.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org any indicating in the subject "Exercise of rights LOPDGDDD" and the following content:
- Your name and surname or user name,
- Identity national card identification number
- Your email address
- Right to be exercised
- Information about which you wish to have access, rectify, delete, limit processing or exercise your right of portability.
Data subjects may also lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory
Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their
rights, via the following link:
DO WE TRANSFER OR PASS ON YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
The data will be communicated to public registers and bodies related to the purpose of the Industrial and Intellectual Property and/or Legal service commissioned. These communications are necessary for the continuity of the provision oí the commissioned service. The data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, except to possible Data Processors (third party entity providing service to our entity) or to the entities of the AGRAVIS Raiffeisen AG group and to LIVISTO INT'L S.L.
LIVISTO may share your information with various governmental authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process or for any other matter required by law. Your data will not be communicated to third parties except as required by law to the Inland Revenue, Courts and Tribunals, to Banks and Financial Institutions for matters related to the payment of services and to our Correspondents in the event that it is necessary to fulfil the commissioned service.